Our audience features all genders (although predominately female-bodied), identities, backgrounds and sizes who tend to be interested in retro fashions, vaudeville wear, stylish travel, and handmade goods. They can also be performers looking for new items to add to their costumes.
Smaller items tend to be the most popular, but we would love to see all your wares at the show. Tables are extremely limited so we may only accept vendors that we see are a best fit for our festival and have a strong community presence or looking to be part of the it. At least 40% of your items must be hand made.
As a vendor you get:
– Half or whole 8 ft table and chairs. Bring your own tablecloth.
– Your business listed on our Facebook and Instagram.
– Your logo listed on the vendors page of the official festival program.
– Opportunity to donate items to our raffle. (3-4 items)
– Opportunity for gift placement in performer and/or VIP swag bags. (30-150 items)
– Two general tickets/passes for you and an assistant.
– Verbal announcement during showcases
Vending fee is $45 for half table, $80 for whole table for all the showcases.
Payable via e-transfer or PayPal, due upon approval, first come first serve.
Application Deadline: 1 Month before Showcase.